Penn State Undergraduate Admissions Penn State University

International Credentials

Penn State requires the submission of specific academic credentials/secondary and post-secondary records.

Required International Credentials by Country

The list of selected countries below helps our international applicants know what credentials are required for their application.

International Students Studying in the U.S.

Penn State requires official transcripts from your U.S. high school, as well as transcripts for any secondary work completed prior to enrollment in a U.S. high school. Please note: First-year international applicants in the U.S. may request that their current high school mail or fax their international high school transcripts as they were received at the time of transfer.