For high schools providing both the weighted and unweighted GPA, which one should students provide?

If available, students should provide the weighted GPA and should not add or remove any weight. There will be a separate field on the SRAR (Course Level) for students to list the type of course it is (i.e. honors, AP, dual enrollment, etc.).