How should first-year applicants not able to provide SRAR respond to the request for SRAR?

Applicants will be expected to provide self-reported high school record information.  Applicants (adult learners many years out of high school, for example) not able to provide the information will be handled on a case-by-case basis through Penn State’s review process. Students should email if they are having difficulty with SRAR.