How should first-year applicants who are not able to provide SRAR respond to the request for SRAR?

Applicants are expected to provide self-reported high school record information. Applicants not able to provide the information (adult learners many years out of high school, for example) will be handled on a case-by-case basis through Penn State’s review process. Students should email if they are having difficulty with SRAR.