Alert Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates

Penn State plans to resume on-campus work and learning in fall semester
For information and updates visit the link below.
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Admissions to Penn State

How should I list Dual Enrollment courses on SRAR?

If the dual enrollment courses are on your high school transcript, list them with Dual Enrollment as the course level. If they are not on your high school transcript, they can be listed in the College Information section of the application. If your Dual Enrollment/college course taken while in high school course is also an AP course, please choose AP for the course level.