My school provides weighted and unweighted GPAs. Which should I use?

If available, you should provide the weighted GPA. You should not add or remove any weight. There will be a separate field on the SRAR (Course Level) for you to list the type of course it is, i.e. honors, AP, dual enrollment, etc.