Alert Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates

Penn State plans to resume on-campus work and learning in fall semester
For information and updates visit the link below.
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Admissions to Penn State

If an applicant has a GED, how should he/she respond to SRAR?

An applicant who possesses a GED does not need to complete SRAR. These applicants will complete the existing Carnegie Unit portion of the application, and should report all high school coursework that was completed. The recording of all completed high school coursework will benefit the student in the evaluation of the application. GED applicants will also need to submit the final GED transcript.