Alert Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates

Penn State plans to resume on-campus work and learning in fall semester
For information and updates visit the link below.
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Admissions to Penn State

What happens if I realize I made a mistake after submitting the application? How do I correct errors?

If you recognize that you made an error on their SRAR, you should send an email to with the update to allow counselors to correct the record and document that you initiated the change to your SRAR. In this process, your SRAR may be re-opened to update your information.