Who is required to submit self-reported grades?

SRAR is expected of all traditional first-year students (domestic and international) still in high school as well as adult learners applying as first-year students. In time, transfer students will be added to the SRAR initiative. For now, those applicants will continue to provide high school (and college) transcripts as part of a complete application as will international first-year students if directed to do so through the course of completing the application.