Alert Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates

Penn State plans to resume on-campus work and learning in fall semester
For information and updates visit the link below.
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Admissions to Penn State

How do I edit my coursework prior to submitting my SRAR?

Please review the following guidelines for editing your record: In order to add, remove, or edit coursework, please select My Academic Record. If you have listed more than one school that you have attended, then please confirm that you have selected the appropriate one.

  • Select Enter Coursework, then click on Edit next to the years (e.g. 2016-2017) that you want to update.
  • To Add a course, go to Add New Coursework, enter the information and select Save Course.
  • To Remove a course, scroll to Currently Entered Coursework and click on the Box next to the course you want to remove. Then, click on Remove Selected.
  • If you want to make changes to the course, click on Edit to the right of the course and scroll up to Edit Course to complete the changes. Be sure to select Save Changes once you have finished.