Welcome to Penn State’s Spend a Fall Day 2016 Registration!
Spend a Fall Day is a free overnight bus trip showcasing academic opportunities, multicultural resources, and student life for high-achieving students from diverse backgrounds interested in attending Penn State.
The bus will depart from Penn State Berks, Perkins Building (1800 Broadcasting Rd, Reading, PA 19610) the morning of Thursday, November 10 and return to the same location the evening of Friday, November 11. Click here to view a tentative agenda (times and locations subject to change).
Space is very limited, and filled on a first-come, first-served basis. It is recommended that you complete your registration as soon as possible. Here’s how:
1. Submit the Spend a Fall Day 2016 online registration to secure your reservation by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. Once your online registration is complete, be sure to save your confirmation number, as you will need to indicate it on the Student Participation Form.
2. Fill out the Student Participation Form and make sure the all the sections are complete. The form requires two signatures:
- The signature of your high school counselor to confirm that you meet the GPA requirement to participate in this event.
- The signature of your parent/guardian granting their permission for you to attend.
3. Print the Penn State Application Summary and Review from your MyPennState account confirming that you have submitted your online application for the 2017-2018 Academic Year.
4. Fax, 814-863-7590, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org, the signed Student Participation Form AND printed Penn State Application Summary to the Undergraduate Admissions Office.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus this November!