Welcome to Penn State’s Spend a Fall Day 2018 Registration!
Spend a Fall Day is a free overnight visit showcasing academic opportunities, multicultural resources, and student life for high-achieving students from diverse backgrounds interested in attending Penn State.
The visit will begin at the Shields Building on the University Park campus the afternoon of Thursday, November 8 and end at the HUB-Robeson Center the evening of Friday, November 9. Click here to view a tentative agenda (times and locations subject to change).
Space is very limited, and filled on a first-come, first-served basis. It is recommended that you complete your registration as soon as possible. Here’s how:
1. Submit the Spend a Fall Day 2018 online registration to secure your reservation by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. Once your online registration is complete, be sure to save your confirmation number, as you will need to indicate it on the Student Participation Form.
2. Fill out the Student Participation Form and make sure the all the sections are complete. The form requires two signatures:
- The signature of your high school counselor to confirm that you meet the GPA requirement to participate in this event.
- The signature of your parent/guardian granting their permission for you to attend.
3. Print the Penn State Application Summary and Review from your MyPennState account confirming that you have submitted your online application for the 2019-2020 Academic Year.
4. Fax, 814-863-7590, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org, the signed Student Participation Form AND printed Penn State Application Summary to the Undergraduate Admissions Office.
Once registration is full, we will be accepting names for a waitlist. Please email email@example.com regarding your interest, and we will be in touch with you with further details.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus this November!