Whose sweatshirt will you be wearing next year?
Do you find yourself anxiously checking the mailbox each day?
Are you tired of waiting to find out if you’ve been accepted to college?
Penn State Brandywine can offer you a QUICK DECISION!
FIRST, PICK AN APPOINTMENT TIME (AND OPTIONAL TOUR) AND COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT.
THEN, COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT...
- Students must apply for admission online by February 16, 2017.
- Students must list Penn State Brandywine as their first choice campus.
- Students can request a fee waiver before submitting their application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with their MY PENN STATE User ID and date of birth.
- Students must bring official transcripts and their SAT or ACT test scores in a sealed envelope with them on the day of the event.
- High schools can also fax transcripts and SATs or ACTs directly to us at 610-892-1320. Please indicate that the student is participating in Quick Decision Day.
- We will respond to the student within 48 hours with an admissions decision.
- Students who previously submitted an application and their credentials will not be able to receive a decision from us within 48 hours.
- Please note that students who have international credentials, who have taken college credits elsewhere, or who have attended more than one high school will not be eligible for a decision within 48 hours but are still encouraged to apply.
- Optional Campus tours will be available every half hour.
Add Penn State Brandywine to the TOP of your list of colleges you’d like to attend.