Changing Dates, Changing Deadlines
Please be aware of the following dates and deadlines for students entering Penn State as first-year students in 2019 (summer or fall admission).
- August 1, 2018 - Applications for undergraduate admission become available
- October 1, 2018 – Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) becomes available
- November 1, 2018 – Penn State’s NEW Early Action filing deadline for first-year, domestic applicants
- November 1, 2018 –Schreyer Honors College priority filing date
- November 30, 2018 – Application priority filing date for students not selecting Early Action
- December 1, 2018 – FAFSA recommended filing date
- December 24, 2018 – First-year, domestic Early Action applicants will receive their decision (admit, defer, deny).
- Mid-February, 2019 – Early awarding of student aid begins for applicants in Early Action.
- May 1, 2019 – National Decision Day (enrollment deposits are due)!