Alert Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Admissions to Penn State Updates 

Science Business / M B A (SCBUS_BS)

Program Transfer Requirements:

Major Requirements:
Not available for transfer admission.

General Requirements

Eberly College of Science

Majors in the Eberly College of Science may be started at any Penn State campus and are completed at Penn State University Park. (Unless otherwise noted.) Applicants with less than two years of course work will be asked to start at a Penn State campus and transition to Penn State University Park on completion of the entrance to major requirements for their intended major. Typically at the end of the sophomore year.