Undergraduate Admissions

Information for Returning Students

Provisional Students:

Students who were last enrolled as a provisional student at the time they left the university must submit a Provisional Reentry Form / Provisional to Degree Request Form (PDF)

Re-enrolling Students:

Students who were in a degree program at the time of last enrollment or want to return to complete a second undergraduate degree must request to be re-enrolled. with the Office of the University Registrar.