There are many fun ways for Lion Scouts to share their Penn State pride year-round!
Ways to Be Involved
We will train you to be involved in as many Lion Scout activities as you like.
Below is a list of typical events that include Lion Scout involvement.
- Campus Tours: Learn to give Undergraduate Admissions campus tours to prospective Penn State students and their families.
- Chat Rooms: Chat live online with prospective students and students offered admission to answer their questions about Penn State.
- Phonathon: Contact students offered admission to Penn State to answer their questions.
- Receptions: Share your personal Penn State experiences with interested students and parents at receptions in your hometown during school breaks.
- Retreat: Lion Scouts spend a day together at the beginning of the semester participating at team-building activities at a retreat center off campus.
- Executive Board: A group of Lion Scouts are selected to plan and implement the activities listed above.
High School Visit Program
Want to visit your high school over a break to speak with interested students about the Penn State experience? Learn how to get involved!
More Info on High School Visits