Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR)

About SRAR

Penn State uses the Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR) to review an applicant’s high school coursework and grades. This removes the need for school counselors to send transcripts to Penn State at the time of application. 

It’s important for students to report their coursework and grades on the SRAR exactly as they appear on the high school transcript. We suggest that you have a copy of your high school transcript on hand when completing this task. Your school counselor can provide a copy of your transcript.

Please review the SRAR Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.