Penn State Undergraduate Admissions Penn State University

Wildlife and Fisheries Science (W F S)

Program Transfer Requirements:

  • Campus Options: (Start at any Campus and Finish: University Park)
  • Major Requirements: No additional requirements.

General Requirements

College of Agricultural Sciences:

Majors in the College of Agricultural Sciences may be started at any Penn State campus and are completed at Penn State University Park.(Unless otherwise noted.) Applicants with less than two years of course work will be asked to start at a Penn State campus and transition to Penn State University Park on completion of the entrance to major requirements for their intended major. Typically at the end of the sophomore year.